Chennai sources stated that Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami and Deputy CM O. Panneerselvam, painted a picture of unity at their party's founding day here on Wednesday. Meanwhile as the AIADMK turned 47, the party celebrated the occasion in a grand manner at the party headquarters at Royapettah.
Accordingly Mr. Palaniswami and Mr. Panneerselvam, who are the joint coordinator and coordinator of the party, hoisted the flag and garlanded the statues of party founder MGR and late CM J. Jayalalitha. As per reports both the leaders were given a rousing reception by hundreds of AIADMK cadres who had thronged the party office and they also distributed sweets to the party cadres to mark the occasion.
Meanwhile Jayakumar dares Dhinakaran to resign and face fresh poll and Fisheries minister D. Jayakumar dared AMMK leader T.T.V. Dhinakaran to give up his R. K. Nagar Assembly constituency and face fresh elections to prove his strength. Further after referring to Dhinakaran's claim that he would "retrieve" the AIADMK, Mr Jayakumar said the AMMK leader would hardly stand any chance of retaining his R. K. Nagar seat if there were to be a re-election. He said "We will continue to survive for the next 100 years, will celebrate the golden jubilee in the next three years and diamond jubilee after 25 years”.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?