Chennai sources stated that Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami and Deputy CM O. Panneerselvam, painted a picture of unity at their party's founding day here on Wednesday. Meanwhile as the AIADMK turned 47, the party celebrated the occasion in a grand manner at the party headquarters at Royapettah.
Accordingly Mr. Palaniswami and Mr. Panneerselvam, who are the joint coordinator and coordinator of the party, hoisted the flag and garlanded the statues of party founder MGR and late CM J. Jayalalitha. As per reports both the leaders were given a rousing reception by hundreds of AIADMK cadres who had thronged the party office and they also distributed sweets to the party cadres to mark the occasion.
Meanwhile Jayakumar dares Dhinakaran to resign and face fresh poll and Fisheries minister D. Jayakumar dared AMMK leader T.T.V. Dhinakaran to give up his R. K. Nagar Assembly constituency and face fresh elections to prove his strength. Further after referring to Dhinakaran's claim that he would "retrieve" the AIADMK, Mr Jayakumar said the AMMK leader would hardly stand any chance of retaining his R. K. Nagar seat if there were to be a re-election. He said "We will continue to survive for the next 100 years, will celebrate the golden jubilee in the next three years and diamond jubilee after 25 years”.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike