New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the refurbished national police memorial, including a newly built museum of these forces in khaki, in Delhi this Sunday. Meanwhile the Home Minister Rajnath Singh, his two Ministers of State Kiren Rijiju and Hansraj G Ahir and the top brass of central armed police forces (CAPFs), central security agencies and state police units will be in attendance during the event on October 21 at the memorial based in central Delhi's Chanakyapuri area.
CRPF Director General RR Bhatnagar said "The day is observed to pay homage to 10 policemen killed in an ambush by Chinese troops in 1959 in Ladakh's Hot Spring area. Numerous other personnel who laid down their lives protecting India's unity and integrity are also remembered on the occasion".
Moreover he added that the about 3.25 lakh personnel strong paramilitary has been the recipient of the maximum gallantry awards over the years for action in Maoist violence hit and terror affected areas of Jammu and Kashmir and north eastern states. Hence elaborate arrangements have been made for the event and the family of at least one personnel killed in the line of action from each force and police unit has been invited for the ceremony.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370