Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) President K Chandrasekhar Rao held a brainstorming session with the first batch of 105 party candidates for the December 7th Assembly elections in the state and deliberated on the strategies to be adopted to ensure the party's success. Meanwhile in the three hour meeting also attended by party MPs and ministers, Rao emphasized the importance of highlighting the benefits of welfare schemes implemented by his government among the voters.
Accordingly Rao instructed the candidates to coordinate with party workers and leaders in their respective constituencies to ensure that the party won at least 100 seats in the 119 member assembly, Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Kadiam Srihari, told reporters after the meeting.
Meanwhile there were an average of 60,000 beneficiaries in each Assembly constituency and their list was given to each contesting candidate, he said adding since the dissolution of Assembly many surveys were conducted and the details of such surveys were given to them. Earlier the Election Commission (EC) had on October 6 announced the election schedule for five states, including Telangana, which will go to the polls on December 7.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations