Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan's Makkal Needhi Maiam party has been in full focus towards cornering the DMK party, and has been making all kinds of strategies to diminish the party. Now the most important topic in the political fraternity happens to be on how DMK will recover from this fresh trouble from Kamal. The game has begun with Congress party and still the stand of congress is not revealed. This is because even Congress has plans to make use of this game to take advantage of DMK.
Mostly any election in TN will revolve around only DMK and AIADMK, but this time, Kamal Hassan is coming with his Makkal Needhi Maiam, and now, his party is on track to join congress and this has lead to chaos as to who will unite with whom to corner which party. With the death of both the top leaders Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the TN politics does not have any strong leader to take the people behind them, and this situation has been taken as advantage by many third parties to come to prominence.
With Kamal reportedly planning an alliance with Congress offering them a double digit count of seats, it has been an advantage congress Kamal in a win win situation, and hence they have plans to oust DMK from the alliance reportedly. If DMK does not offer the count promised by Kamal, it will be a final that Congress and MNM will join hands next election.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?