Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan's Makkal Needhi Maiam party has been in full focus towards cornering the DMK party, and has been making all kinds of strategies to diminish the party. Now the most important topic in the political fraternity happens to be on how DMK will recover from this fresh trouble from Kamal. The game has begun with Congress party and still the stand of congress is not revealed. This is because even Congress has plans to make use of this game to take advantage of DMK.
Mostly any election in TN will revolve around only DMK and AIADMK, but this time, Kamal Hassan is coming with his Makkal Needhi Maiam, and now, his party is on track to join congress and this has lead to chaos as to who will unite with whom to corner which party. With the death of both the top leaders Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the TN politics does not have any strong leader to take the people behind them, and this situation has been taken as advantage by many third parties to come to prominence.
With Kamal reportedly planning an alliance with Congress offering them a double digit count of seats, it has been an advantage congress Kamal in a win win situation, and hence they have plans to oust DMK from the alliance reportedly. If DMK does not offer the count promised by Kamal, it will be a final that Congress and MNM will join hands next election.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach