Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan's Makkal Needhi Maiam party has been in full focus towards cornering the DMK party, and has been making all kinds of strategies to diminish the party. Now the most important topic in the political fraternity happens to be on how DMK will recover from this fresh trouble from Kamal. The game has begun with Congress party and still the stand of congress is not revealed. This is because even Congress has plans to make use of this game to take advantage of DMK.
Mostly any election in TN will revolve around only DMK and AIADMK, but this time, Kamal Hassan is coming with his Makkal Needhi Maiam, and now, his party is on track to join congress and this has lead to chaos as to who will unite with whom to corner which party. With the death of both the top leaders Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the TN politics does not have any strong leader to take the people behind them, and this situation has been taken as advantage by many third parties to come to prominence.
With Kamal reportedly planning an alliance with Congress offering them a double digit count of seats, it has been an advantage congress Kamal in a win win situation, and hence they have plans to oust DMK from the alliance reportedly. If DMK does not offer the count promised by Kamal, it will be a final that Congress and MNM will join hands next election.
Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age? Washington sources reported that in an echo of his campaign rhetoric, President Donald Trump is back to portraying himself as the Paul Revere of the terrorism age the one who told the country Osama bin Laden was coming and there was less to his foreshadowing than he states. Trump’s tweet about bin Laden on Monday has some truth to it “He pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple