Minister Jayakumar has denied that the virally spreading WhatsApp video voice does not belong to him. He has said the usual reply that it must be a morphed and digitally added voice. Ever since yesterday, a scandalous WhatsApp audio has been circulating virally, and this audio has minister Jayakumar registering derogatory and controversial statements. In such a scenario, Minister Jayakumar has given his explanation on that video.
He has said that since he opposes Sasikala and her family, this is a plan by TTV Dinakaran and his team to spoil his image, and since they are unable to clash directly they are indulging in such WhatsApp tactics. He has said that he will take action legally against those who spread such videos tarnishing his image, and added that it was not his voice in the audio and that it has been morphed using latest technology.
He also said that he will come out unscathed as there are numerous Jayakumars in TN, and the one in the audio is not him, and sooner TTV will be in jail alongside Sasikala, said Jayakumar.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal