Minister Jayakumar has denied that the virally spreading WhatsApp video voice does not belong to him. He has said the usual reply that it must be a morphed and digitally added voice. Ever since yesterday, a scandalous WhatsApp audio has been circulating virally, and this audio has minister Jayakumar registering derogatory and controversial statements. In such a scenario, Minister Jayakumar has given his explanation on that video.
He has said that since he opposes Sasikala and her family, this is a plan by TTV Dinakaran and his team to spoil his image, and since they are unable to clash directly they are indulging in such WhatsApp tactics. He has said that he will take action legally against those who spread such videos tarnishing his image, and added that it was not his voice in the audio and that it has been morphed using latest technology.
He also said that he will come out unscathed as there are numerous Jayakumars in TN, and the one in the audio is not him, and sooner TTV will be in jail alongside Sasikala, said Jayakumar.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority