Minister Jayakumar has denied that the virally spreading WhatsApp video voice does not belong to him. He has said the usual reply that it must be a morphed and digitally added voice. Ever since yesterday, a scandalous WhatsApp audio has been circulating virally, and this audio has minister Jayakumar registering derogatory and controversial statements. In such a scenario, Minister Jayakumar has given his explanation on that video.
He has said that since he opposes Sasikala and her family, this is a plan by TTV Dinakaran and his team to spoil his image, and since they are unable to clash directly they are indulging in such WhatsApp tactics. He has said that he will take action legally against those who spread such videos tarnishing his image, and added that it was not his voice in the audio and that it has been morphed using latest technology.
He also said that he will come out unscathed as there are numerous Jayakumars in TN, and the one in the audio is not him, and sooner TTV will be in jail alongside Sasikala, said Jayakumar.
Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket Accordingly in a major move, the Telangana unit of the Telugu Desam party (TDP) on Thursday announced Nandamuri Suhasini, the daughter of actor cum politician Nandamuri Harikrishna, as its candidate for the Kukatpally constituency in Hyderabad, for the upcoming Telangana Assembly elections.
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!