Hyderabad sources stated that the Interim International Departure Terminal at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport here will be made operational on October 23. Meanwhile according to GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL), the airport operator, all international departure flights will operate from this terminal with effect from 10:30 a.m. on October 23.
Furthermore GHIAL said in a statement it has advised the passengers to check with their respective airlines before leaving for the airport. Passengers who are booked on Air India International flights AI 127, AI 952, AI 978, AI 988, AI 966 & AI 051 and travelling to domestic destinations are also advised to report at the Interim International Terminal (IIDT) as per their scheduled departure times. Accordingly IIDT, which has been built to facilitate airport's expansion, is located adjacent to the Haj Terminal and can be accessed from both Shamsabad and Srisailam sides of the airport's main approach road via Rotary 1 (Cargo rotary).
Moreover a dedicated free shuttle service has been arranged between the existing terminal and IIDT for the convenience of passengers and this shuttle service will be available at the Arrivals Ramp and will operate at regular intervals
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome