Beijing sources reported that world's longest sea crossing bridge that connects mainland China with Hong Kong and Macau, during a ceremony in the city of Zhuhai. As per report the $20 billion mega-project includes with a 55 km road bridge that has been in the works for almost nine years.
Meanwhile it is a key element of China's plan for a Greater Bay Area covering 56,500 sq.km of southern China, and encompassing 11 cities, including Hong Kong and Macau, that are home to a combined 68 million people. Furthermore proponents of the bridge have said that it will significantly cut journey times between the cities, enabling commuters and tourists to easily move around the region. Further private car owners in Hong Kong will not be able to cross the bridge without a special permit.
Moreover most drivers will have to park at the Hong Kong port, switching to a shuttle bus or special hire cars once they are through immigration. Accordingly shuttle buses will cost between $8 to $10 for a single trip depending on the time of day. Reports added it is built to withstand a magnitude 8 earthquake, a super typhoon and strikes by super-sized cargo vessels, the bridge incorporates 400,000 tonnes of steel 4.5 times the amount in San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again