Chennai sources stated that to lessen the pressure of traffic during Deepawali festival in the city, the transport department has prepared a new chart of routes. Meanwhile as per report Perungalathur and Tambaram would usually be overcrowded during festivals and both government and omni buses would pile up. Furthermore the stretch between Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus (CMBT) to Perungalathur would be choked with vehicles, all moving at snail’s pace.
An official said “We have received a flurry of complaints regarding this, and we planned to ease traffic this time. Accordingly, all south bound fully loaded buses, after picking up passengers, would not pass through Tambaram and Perungalathur, instead would take the Maduravoyal by-pass road and Vandalur Outer Ring Road (ORR) and finally reach Vandalur on October 3, 4 and 5”. However, those buses that are half filled with passengers would go to Tambaram and Perungalathur, picking up passengers on the way.
Hence the official also said that passengers who have already booked tickets online to board buses from Tambaram and Perungalathur, should go to the temporary bus stop Urapakkam (CMDA premises Kilambakkam) to reach their destination, on these three days. Moreover another chart issued by the transport department said that Andhra Pradesh buses would leave from Madhavaram Mofusssil Bus Terminus (MMBT), which was recently opened.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal