As per report it was stated that has rushed to UP's Lucknow to meet BSP leader Mayawati. As per report Pawan is going to meet Mayawati and likely to forge an alliance with BSP in order to gain Dalit votes in Andhra Pradesh. Presently Pawan is mulling to create a strong force in AP involving Kapus and Dalits and also Pawan wants to emerge as a potential leader and wants to project Janasena as an alternative to TDP and YSRCP.
Furthermore apart from Kapus, Dalits have large population and have significant numbers to decide the result of 2019 and Pawan decided to woo Dalits with the joining of BSP.
As per report it was stated that since Dalits are largely with YSR Congress and Congress, Pawan's move to strike an alliance with BSP and to move that base is a worrisome to YSRCP. However, BSP hardly has any presence in AP. Yet, that marginal 1 to 2% of votes could be very crucial in the coming elections given the triangular fight and hence this is worrying Jagan & Co.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities