As per report it was stated that has rushed to UP's Lucknow to meet BSP leader Mayawati. As per report Pawan is going to meet Mayawati and likely to forge an alliance with BSP in order to gain Dalit votes in Andhra Pradesh. Presently Pawan is mulling to create a strong force in AP involving Kapus and Dalits and also Pawan wants to emerge as a potential leader and wants to project Janasena as an alternative to TDP and YSRCP.
Furthermore apart from Kapus, Dalits have large population and have significant numbers to decide the result of 2019 and Pawan decided to woo Dalits with the joining of BSP.
As per report it was stated that since Dalits are largely with YSR Congress and Congress, Pawan's move to strike an alliance with BSP and to move that base is a worrisome to YSRCP. However, BSP hardly has any presence in AP. Yet, that marginal 1 to 2% of votes could be very crucial in the coming elections given the triangular fight and hence this is worrying Jagan & Co.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached