As per report it was stated that has rushed to UP's Lucknow to meet BSP leader Mayawati. As per report Pawan is going to meet Mayawati and likely to forge an alliance with BSP in order to gain Dalit votes in Andhra Pradesh. Presently Pawan is mulling to create a strong force in AP involving Kapus and Dalits and also Pawan wants to emerge as a potential leader and wants to project Janasena as an alternative to TDP and YSRCP.
Furthermore apart from Kapus, Dalits have large population and have significant numbers to decide the result of 2019 and Pawan decided to woo Dalits with the joining of BSP.
As per report it was stated that since Dalits are largely with YSR Congress and Congress, Pawan's move to strike an alliance with BSP and to move that base is a worrisome to YSRCP. However, BSP hardly has any presence in AP. Yet, that marginal 1 to 2% of votes could be very crucial in the coming elections given the triangular fight and hence this is worrying Jagan & Co.
Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project Chennai sources stated that the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has signed an agreement with the Government of India to provide Official Development Assistance (ODA) Loan of 40,074 million Japanese Yen (approximately INR 2,470 Crore) for Chennai Peripheral Ring Road Project (Phase 1). Meanwhile the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road is placed as one of the priority projects
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019