New Delhi sources stated that BJP president Amit Shah called upon his party's workers and well-wishers to donate any amount between Rs 5 and Rs 1,000 to the organization through Prime Minister Narendra Modi's app as part of an initiative to usher in transparency in public life. He tweeted “He also donated Rs 1,000 and posted the receipt on Twitter. Keeping in line with our values of ushering in transparency in public life, the BJP has started an initiative of seeking micro donations from our karyakartas and well wishers through the NaMo app. You can donate any amount between Rs 5 and Rs 1,000".
Shah added "As a BJP karyakarta myself, he had donated an amount of Rs 1,000 to the party through NM app and he appealed to all our karyakartas and well wishers to join the initiative for bringing in transparency in public life and donate using either NM app or at donations.narendramodi.in”. Meanwhile the Union minister Sushma Swaraj had donated an amount of Rs 1000.
Moreover Shah said the Bharatiya Janata Party has always been a strong advocate of transparency and probity in public life, "values it has lived up to by providing an honest and transparent government at the Centre led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi".
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority