Accordingly former Gajwel Mandal Praja Parishad president Chinna Rajaiah, who had joined the Congress, rejoined TRS the following day after Harish Rao visited Rajaiah at his residence and convinced him to return to the party. Meanwhile Doulapur, TRS president Narayana pulled off a feat similar to Padmini Reddy, wife of former Deputy CM Damodar Raja Narasimha, while Padmini joined the BJP and returned to Congress by evening the same day, Doulapur joined the Congress on Monday morning but rejoined the TRS by evening.
Furthermore in addition to Rajaiah and Narayana, several local leaders such as Kavitha Yadagiri, Gajwel MPP (Mandal Praja Parishad) president Renuka Yadagiri and Brahmanpalli MPTC Manasa Rajamohan Goud defected to the Congress a couple of days ago. Recently it is heard that Harish Rao also retained Gajwel former MLA Thumkunta Narsa Reddy, chairman of Telangana State Road Development Corporation, who hinted at joining the Congress after he met Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) chief Uttam Kumar Reddy recently.
Moreover another MLC Kompally Yadava Reddy is in talks with the Congress. As per report grapevine has it has Chevella MP Konda Vishweshwar Reddy and Legislative Chairman Swami Goud are also disgruntled with the party high command and planning to jump ship. It looks like the mighty KCR and the TRS party which was successful in attracting turncoats from other parties is now facing a similar situation.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike