Accordingly former Gajwel Mandal Praja Parishad president Chinna Rajaiah, who had joined the Congress, rejoined TRS the following day after Harish Rao visited Rajaiah at his residence and convinced him to return to the party. Meanwhile Doulapur, TRS president Narayana pulled off a feat similar to Padmini Reddy, wife of former Deputy CM Damodar Raja Narasimha, while Padmini joined the BJP and returned to Congress by evening the same day, Doulapur joined the Congress on Monday morning but rejoined the TRS by evening.
Furthermore in addition to Rajaiah and Narayana, several local leaders such as Kavitha Yadagiri, Gajwel MPP (Mandal Praja Parishad) president Renuka Yadagiri and Brahmanpalli MPTC Manasa Rajamohan Goud defected to the Congress a couple of days ago. Recently it is heard that Harish Rao also retained Gajwel former MLA Thumkunta Narsa Reddy, chairman of Telangana State Road Development Corporation, who hinted at joining the Congress after he met Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) chief Uttam Kumar Reddy recently.
Moreover another MLC Kompally Yadava Reddy is in talks with the Congress. As per report grapevine has it has Chevella MP Konda Vishweshwar Reddy and Legislative Chairman Swami Goud are also disgruntled with the party high command and planning to jump ship. It looks like the mighty KCR and the TRS party which was successful in attracting turncoats from other parties is now facing a similar situation.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?