Presently Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) feud has reached a new level on social media. Meanwhile there is a war between the duos on Twitter over the alleged police attacks on the opposition leaders during the ongoing election campaign in the State.
Furthermore alleging that the Telangana police were intentionally carrying out searches in the vehicles of only the opposition leaders, including in his own cars, Uttam said in his tweet that KTR's uncles DIG Prabhakar Rao and Task Force officer Radhakrishna Rao and other officers were targeting the Congress leaders. Moreover Uttam urged the Election Commission to take action on the issue "The TPCC Chief asserted that the Congress party, after assuming power, will address these illegal acts with help from the police officers concerned”.
Uttam said in another tweet “All these illegal & partisan acts by KTR’s uncles now will be dealt with very severely by the next INCTelangana led government. UnclesofKTR". Moreover when responding to Uttam's tweet, KTR recalled the 2014 incident in which Uttam's car was found with Rs 3 crore cash and he also questioned Uttam's assumption that everyone who belonged to a certain community were related and would be biased towards the community members.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India