Presently Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) feud has reached a new level on social media. Meanwhile there is a war between the duos on Twitter over the alleged police attacks on the opposition leaders during the ongoing election campaign in the State.
Furthermore alleging that the Telangana police were intentionally carrying out searches in the vehicles of only the opposition leaders, including in his own cars, Uttam said in his tweet that KTR's uncles DIG Prabhakar Rao and Task Force officer Radhakrishna Rao and other officers were targeting the Congress leaders. Moreover Uttam urged the Election Commission to take action on the issue "The TPCC Chief asserted that the Congress party, after assuming power, will address these illegal acts with help from the police officers concerned”.
Uttam said in another tweet “All these illegal & partisan acts by KTR’s uncles now will be dealt with very severely by the next INCTelangana led government. UnclesofKTR". Moreover when responding to Uttam's tweet, KTR recalled the 2014 incident in which Uttam's car was found with Rs 3 crore cash and he also questioned Uttam's assumption that everyone who belonged to a certain community were related and would be biased towards the community members.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town