Presently Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) feud has reached a new level on social media. Meanwhile there is a war between the duos on Twitter over the alleged police attacks on the opposition leaders during the ongoing election campaign in the State.
Furthermore alleging that the Telangana police were intentionally carrying out searches in the vehicles of only the opposition leaders, including in his own cars, Uttam said in his tweet that KTR's uncles DIG Prabhakar Rao and Task Force officer Radhakrishna Rao and other officers were targeting the Congress leaders. Moreover Uttam urged the Election Commission to take action on the issue "The TPCC Chief asserted that the Congress party, after assuming power, will address these illegal acts with help from the police officers concerned”.
Uttam said in another tweet “All these illegal & partisan acts by KTR’s uncles now will be dealt with very severely by the next INCTelangana led government. UnclesofKTR". Moreover when responding to Uttam's tweet, KTR recalled the 2014 incident in which Uttam's car was found with Rs 3 crore cash and he also questioned Uttam's assumption that everyone who belonged to a certain community were related and would be biased towards the community members.
World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production New Delhi sources stated that oil prices climbed on Monday as the world's biggest supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production, in the face of fears of oversupply. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia's energy minister said that oil producing nations should cut output by one million barrels per day to re-balance the market. Accordingly Khalid al-Falih's comments follow a meeting in Abu Dhabi at the weekend
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?