The Madurai high court branch has banned the document registration of buildings that are constructed on water bodies. In the 5 districts of Madurai, Theni, Dindigul, Ramnathapuram and Sivagangai, the number of buildings being constructed by occupying water bodies has increased, and as no action was taken on this illegal activity, case was filed by lawyers, Arulnithi, Muthukumar and Ramesh, and this case was heard by the bench headed by justice Raja, and sent notice to the 5 district collectors.
Madurai Collector Natarajan, Ramanathapuram Veera Raghavan, Theni Mariyam Pallavi, Dindigul's Vinay and Sivaganga's Jayekanthan had been summoned and they appeared before the court. The justice had questioned them, and collectors of Madurai and Sivanganga had said that actions are being taken to acquire the occupied lands.
Following this, the justice had given the verdict that the document registration of buildings constructed on water bodies will not be made, and following this it has also said to remove the occupants of water bodies and seize the lands from the occupants.
Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana? Hyderabad sources reported that a well-known astrologer, who preferred to be anonymous, predicted that Telangana Rashtra Samithi and caretaker Chief Minister, K. Chandrashekhar Rao, will pull off another term for his party, as its principal charismatic mascot. Meanwhile the doubts and misgivings people seem to express will not come in the way of the TRS enjoying another term.
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!