The Madurai high court branch has banned the document registration of buildings that are constructed on water bodies. In the 5 districts of Madurai, Theni, Dindigul, Ramnathapuram and Sivagangai, the number of buildings being constructed by occupying water bodies has increased, and as no action was taken on this illegal activity, case was filed by lawyers, Arulnithi, Muthukumar and Ramesh, and this case was heard by the bench headed by justice Raja, and sent notice to the 5 district collectors.
Madurai Collector Natarajan, Ramanathapuram Veera Raghavan, Theni Mariyam Pallavi, Dindigul's Vinay and Sivaganga's Jayekanthan had been summoned and they appeared before the court. The justice had questioned them, and collectors of Madurai and Sivanganga had said that actions are being taken to acquire the occupied lands.
Following this, the justice had given the verdict that the document registration of buildings constructed on water bodies will not be made, and following this it has also said to remove the occupants of water bodies and seize the lands from the occupants.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town