Even in the number one web search engine company Google, there have been complaints pertaining to the ongoing Me Too campaign. Google CEO Sundar Pichai has said that 48 miscreants who had given sexual harassment to women working in the organization have been sacked from their jobs are Google.
A movement against sexual harassment and abuse against women has been going on worldwide, and the campaign named Me Too has gained prominence in the recent days, with women coming out in the open to reveal sexual offenders and the dark faces of hiding sexual predators in their workplaces and industries.
This Me too campaign has not spared any industry be it cinema or politics or media, and now it has been revealed that there were sexual harassment issues even in the number one search engine company Google and CEO Sundar Pichai has revealed that in the past 2 years, there were numerous complaints, and more than 48 people have been sacked with immediate effect from their jobs in Google. He also added that they were not even given any post exit job benefits by the organization.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers