Even in the number one web search engine company Google, there have been complaints pertaining to the ongoing Me Too campaign. Google CEO Sundar Pichai has said that 48 miscreants who had given sexual harassment to women working in the organization have been sacked from their jobs are Google.
A movement against sexual harassment and abuse against women has been going on worldwide, and the campaign named Me Too has gained prominence in the recent days, with women coming out in the open to reveal sexual offenders and the dark faces of hiding sexual predators in their workplaces and industries.
This Me too campaign has not spared any industry be it cinema or politics or media, and now it has been revealed that there were sexual harassment issues even in the number one search engine company Google and CEO Sundar Pichai has revealed that in the past 2 years, there were numerous complaints, and more than 48 people have been sacked with immediate effect from their jobs in Google. He also added that they were not even given any post exit job benefits by the organization.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu