Even in the number one web search engine company Google, there have been complaints pertaining to the ongoing Me Too campaign. Google CEO Sundar Pichai has said that 48 miscreants who had given sexual harassment to women working in the organization have been sacked from their jobs are Google.
A movement against sexual harassment and abuse against women has been going on worldwide, and the campaign named Me Too has gained prominence in the recent days, with women coming out in the open to reveal sexual offenders and the dark faces of hiding sexual predators in their workplaces and industries.
This Me too campaign has not spared any industry be it cinema or politics or media, and now it has been revealed that there were sexual harassment issues even in the number one search engine company Google and CEO Sundar Pichai has revealed that in the past 2 years, there were numerous complaints, and more than 48 people have been sacked with immediate effect from their jobs in Google. He also added that they were not even given any post exit job benefits by the organization.
Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai Chennai sources stated that the cyclonic storm 'Gaja' is set to make landfall between Cuddalore and Pamban today evening bringing heavy rainfall to Tamilnadu. Accordingly over 30,000 rescue personnel have been kept on standby by the state government. District collectors of Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Pudukottai, Nagapattinam, Cuddalore and Ramanathapuram have declared a holiday for schools and colleges today.
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?