Accordingly the sudden attack on Andhra Opposition leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy inside the Vizag Airport has triggered a political uproar in the state with the ruling and opposition parties mounting accusations of ‘conspiracies’ at each other. Meanwhile the attack has drawn flak for security lapses in the airport, it has also become the centre point of a controversy and given rise to several conspiracy theories.
Furthermore hours after the attack, AP DGP RP Thakur said that Srinivas, who attacked Jagan in the pretext of taking a selfie, claimed that he is a ‘fan of YS Jagan’. Meanwhile several politicians, including Andhra IT minister Nara Lokesh and Telangana CM KCR expressed concern over the attack, while Union Minister for Civil Aviation Suresh. Moreover while calling the attack on Jagan a “drama”, Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu accused the Centre of trying to intimidate his government.
Hence even before the CM responded, BJP national spokesperson and Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao saw a “political motive” behind the attack, saying, “There is suspicion about the political motives behind this attack, no one will plan such attacks or any violence without a motive.” Further after alleging that the TDP was afraid of losing in the 2019 polls, he also sought a judicial probe into the incident.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?