Accordingly the sudden attack on Andhra Opposition leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy inside the Vizag Airport has triggered a political uproar in the state with the ruling and opposition parties mounting accusations of ‘conspiracies’ at each other. Meanwhile the attack has drawn flak for security lapses in the airport, it has also become the centre point of a controversy and given rise to several conspiracy theories.
Furthermore hours after the attack, AP DGP RP Thakur said that Srinivas, who attacked Jagan in the pretext of taking a selfie, claimed that he is a ‘fan of YS Jagan’. Meanwhile several politicians, including Andhra IT minister Nara Lokesh and Telangana CM KCR expressed concern over the attack, while Union Minister for Civil Aviation Suresh. Moreover while calling the attack on Jagan a “drama”, Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu accused the Centre of trying to intimidate his government.
Hence even before the CM responded, BJP national spokesperson and Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao saw a “political motive” behind the attack, saying, “There is suspicion about the political motives behind this attack, no one will plan such attacks or any violence without a motive.” Further after alleging that the TDP was afraid of losing in the 2019 polls, he also sought a judicial probe into the incident.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?