Accordingly the sudden attack on Andhra Opposition leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy inside the Vizag Airport has triggered a political uproar in the state with the ruling and opposition parties mounting accusations of ‘conspiracies’ at each other. Meanwhile the attack has drawn flak for security lapses in the airport, it has also become the centre point of a controversy and given rise to several conspiracy theories.
Furthermore hours after the attack, AP DGP RP Thakur said that Srinivas, who attacked Jagan in the pretext of taking a selfie, claimed that he is a ‘fan of YS Jagan’. Meanwhile several politicians, including Andhra IT minister Nara Lokesh and Telangana CM KCR expressed concern over the attack, while Union Minister for Civil Aviation Suresh. Moreover while calling the attack on Jagan a “drama”, Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu accused the Centre of trying to intimidate his government.
Hence even before the CM responded, BJP national spokesperson and Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao saw a “political motive” behind the attack, saying, “There is suspicion about the political motives behind this attack, no one will plan such attacks or any violence without a motive.” Further after alleging that the TDP was afraid of losing in the 2019 polls, he also sought a judicial probe into the incident.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal