According to sources ahead of his visit to Japan tomorrow for the annual bilateral summit with his counterpart Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said today that his visit is aimed at boosting trade and investment ties and bilateral cooperation in new areas. PM Modi said in a pre-departure statement in New Delhi, adding that he will also interact with members of the Indian community there "He will have wide-ranging talks with Mr. Abe and interact with business leaders and captains of industry from both countries".
Accordingly "These interactions will help to further strengthen our trade and investment ties, and cooperation in new areas such as healthcare, digital technologies, agriculture and food processing, disaster risk reduction and disaster resilient infrastructure." Furthermore stating that Japan was one of the "most trusted partners" in India's economic and technological modernization and one of the top investors in India, PM Modi said "Projects like Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail and Dedicated Freight Corridors reflect the high level and strength of our economic engagement.
Modi said "Japan is also at the forefront of engaging in our national initiatives, such as 'Make in India', Skill India', 'Digital India', 'Start Up India'." Further he also said that Japanese investors had faith in India's economic future, "which is marked with myriad opportunities".
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli