According to sources ahead of his visit to Japan tomorrow for the annual bilateral summit with his counterpart Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said today that his visit is aimed at boosting trade and investment ties and bilateral cooperation in new areas. PM Modi said in a pre-departure statement in New Delhi, adding that he will also interact with members of the Indian community there "He will have wide-ranging talks with Mr. Abe and interact with business leaders and captains of industry from both countries".
Accordingly "These interactions will help to further strengthen our trade and investment ties, and cooperation in new areas such as healthcare, digital technologies, agriculture and food processing, disaster risk reduction and disaster resilient infrastructure." Furthermore stating that Japan was one of the "most trusted partners" in India's economic and technological modernization and one of the top investors in India, PM Modi said "Projects like Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail and Dedicated Freight Corridors reflect the high level and strength of our economic engagement.
Modi said "Japan is also at the forefront of engaging in our national initiatives, such as 'Make in India', Skill India', 'Digital India', 'Start Up India'." Further he also said that Japanese investors had faith in India's economic future, "which is marked with myriad opportunities".
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!