According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu's tour to Delhi became the focus on Telugu media while he attacked the Centre fair and square. As per report there was no coverage on National Media about his criticism or his meetings with other national leaders in the country's capital.
Meanwhile in a full-blown attack, Chandrababu accused the Centre of betraying the people of AP without implementing the provisions of the AP Reorganization Act, violating cooperative federalism and suppressing and attempting to destabilize his government. Furthermore he also found fault with Governor E S L Narasimhan for intervening in the administrative matters after the attack on Jagan.
Further he alleged that the Centre was trying to destabilize his government after the TDP had snapped ties with BJP. "There were no raids in AP when we were with the NDA and the raids were conducted on TDP leaders all of a sudden after the TDP severed ties with the saffron party. Moreover one observes the pattern in which the BJP is taking on states that are against it, it looks like Chief Minister Chandrababu will be the target of IT raids next and it looks like Chandrababu will be the lone ranger fighting this battle both at the State and the Central level.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town