According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu's tour to Delhi became the focus on Telugu media while he attacked the Centre fair and square. As per report there was no coverage on National Media about his criticism or his meetings with other national leaders in the country's capital.
Meanwhile in a full-blown attack, Chandrababu accused the Centre of betraying the people of AP without implementing the provisions of the AP Reorganization Act, violating cooperative federalism and suppressing and attempting to destabilize his government. Furthermore he also found fault with Governor E S L Narasimhan for intervening in the administrative matters after the attack on Jagan.
Further he alleged that the Centre was trying to destabilize his government after the TDP had snapped ties with BJP. "There were no raids in AP when we were with the NDA and the raids were conducted on TDP leaders all of a sudden after the TDP severed ties with the saffron party. Moreover one observes the pattern in which the BJP is taking on states that are against it, it looks like Chief Minister Chandrababu will be the target of IT raids next and it looks like Chandrababu will be the lone ranger fighting this battle both at the State and the Central level.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal