According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu's tour to Delhi became the focus on Telugu media while he attacked the Centre fair and square. As per report there was no coverage on National Media about his criticism or his meetings with other national leaders in the country's capital.
Meanwhile in a full-blown attack, Chandrababu accused the Centre of betraying the people of AP without implementing the provisions of the AP Reorganization Act, violating cooperative federalism and suppressing and attempting to destabilize his government. Furthermore he also found fault with Governor E S L Narasimhan for intervening in the administrative matters after the attack on Jagan.
Further he alleged that the Centre was trying to destabilize his government after the TDP had snapped ties with BJP. "There were no raids in AP when we were with the NDA and the raids were conducted on TDP leaders all of a sudden after the TDP severed ties with the saffron party. Moreover one observes the pattern in which the BJP is taking on states that are against it, it looks like Chief Minister Chandrababu will be the target of IT raids next and it looks like Chandrababu will be the lone ranger fighting this battle both at the State and the Central level.
Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age? Washington sources reported that in an echo of his campaign rhetoric, President Donald Trump is back to portraying himself as the Paul Revere of the terrorism age the one who told the country Osama bin Laden was coming and there was less to his foreshadowing than he states. Trump’s tweet about bin Laden on Monday has some truth to it “He pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple