Reports added ever since the attack of YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Jana Sena Party fans on social media have been very supportive of YSRCP and sympathized with their followers. Meanwhile there have been scores of messages being posted by JSP fans, condemning the attack and in support of YSRCP.
Accordingly followers of both the parties have begun attacking the ruling TDP government and its chief N. Chandrababu Naidu as the one responsible for it. Meanwhile on the other hand, this bonhomie indicates an underlying common enemy factor for both the parties. Furthermore in fact, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan condemned the attack and simultaneously criticized Chandrababu for the incident.
It looks like the growing support and warmth between YSRCP and Jana Sena is indicative of a bigger sign ahead of the 2019 elections in AP. Moreover political observers, however, point out that it is Operation Garuda strategized by the BJP that is now unveiling itself to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam Sources from Nagapattinam stated that According to Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Authority, as many as 76,290 people were evacuated from low lying areas and sheltered at over 300 relief centres in six districts including Nagapattinam, Pudukottai, Ramanathapuram and Tiruvarur. As per report holiday has been declared for educational institutions in Nagapattinam.
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai