Reports added ever since the attack of YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Jana Sena Party fans on social media have been very supportive of YSRCP and sympathized with their followers. Meanwhile there have been scores of messages being posted by JSP fans, condemning the attack and in support of YSRCP.
Accordingly followers of both the parties have begun attacking the ruling TDP government and its chief N. Chandrababu Naidu as the one responsible for it. Meanwhile on the other hand, this bonhomie indicates an underlying common enemy factor for both the parties. Furthermore in fact, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan condemned the attack and simultaneously criticized Chandrababu for the incident.
It looks like the growing support and warmth between YSRCP and Jana Sena is indicative of a bigger sign ahead of the 2019 elections in AP. Moreover political observers, however, point out that it is Operation Garuda strategized by the BJP that is now unveiling itself to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!