Reports added ever since the attack of YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Jana Sena Party fans on social media have been very supportive of YSRCP and sympathized with their followers. Meanwhile there have been scores of messages being posted by JSP fans, condemning the attack and in support of YSRCP.
Accordingly followers of both the parties have begun attacking the ruling TDP government and its chief N. Chandrababu Naidu as the one responsible for it. Meanwhile on the other hand, this bonhomie indicates an underlying common enemy factor for both the parties. Furthermore in fact, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan condemned the attack and simultaneously criticized Chandrababu for the incident.
It looks like the growing support and warmth between YSRCP and Jana Sena is indicative of a bigger sign ahead of the 2019 elections in AP. Moreover political observers, however, point out that it is Operation Garuda strategized by the BJP that is now unveiling itself to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town