TTV Dinakaran camp's Vetrivel has planned to accuse yet another minister of sexual misconduct. Last week minister Jayakumar was caught in a sexual scandal and it was becoming a hot topic getting viral all over social media.
So far no police complaint has been filed against Jayakumar, and the woman associated with this scandal never came out in the open or went along with Vetrivel to go against Jayakumar and this too is a part of #metoo campaign with no result arrived in Jayakumar case itself, now Vetrivel had taken it to Twitter to say that he will expose a Mani minister and soon reveal details of his financial malpractices.
He added that he'll keep revealing whichever minister's evidence he gets. It is to be seen who will be the next target of TTV Dinakaran camp and Vetrivel.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli