TTV Dinakaran camp's Vetrivel has planned to accuse yet another minister of sexual misconduct. Last week minister Jayakumar was caught in a sexual scandal and it was becoming a hot topic getting viral all over social media.
So far no police complaint has been filed against Jayakumar, and the woman associated with this scandal never came out in the open or went along with Vetrivel to go against Jayakumar and this too is a part of #metoo campaign with no result arrived in Jayakumar case itself, now Vetrivel had taken it to Twitter to say that he will expose a Mani minister and soon reveal details of his financial malpractices.
He added that he'll keep revealing whichever minister's evidence he gets. It is to be seen who will be the next target of TTV Dinakaran camp and Vetrivel.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!