TTV Dinakaran camp's Vetrivel has planned to accuse yet another minister of sexual misconduct. Last week minister Jayakumar was caught in a sexual scandal and it was becoming a hot topic getting viral all over social media.
So far no police complaint has been filed against Jayakumar, and the woman associated with this scandal never came out in the open or went along with Vetrivel to go against Jayakumar and this too is a part of #metoo campaign with no result arrived in Jayakumar case itself, now Vetrivel had taken it to Twitter to say that he will expose a Mani minister and soon reveal details of his financial malpractices.
He added that he'll keep revealing whichever minister's evidence he gets. It is to be seen who will be the next target of TTV Dinakaran camp and Vetrivel.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights