A plan to assassinate Sri Lankan president Sirisena has been exposed thanks to a Huawei phone. Last week Sri Lanka government had accused that India was planning to assassinate Sri Lankan president Sirisena and this had created a huge issue in the political fraternity.
It was accused that India's RAW agency was instrumental in plotting the assassination of President Sirisena and that Prime Minister Narendra Modi might not knowing this. This information was brought to knowledge by a person named Namal Kumar who had been working on the security of Sirisena.
All details including India's plan to kill Sirisena and the telephonic conversations were saved in his Huawei mobile phone but somehow due to a phone bug, the evidence got deleted. With suspicion of hackers, the Sri Lankan government is planning to investigate the case further and contact Huawei for gathering the lost data.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers