A plan to assassinate Sri Lankan president Sirisena has been exposed thanks to a Huawei phone. Last week Sri Lanka government had accused that India was planning to assassinate Sri Lankan president Sirisena and this had created a huge issue in the political fraternity.
It was accused that India's RAW agency was instrumental in plotting the assassination of President Sirisena and that Prime Minister Narendra Modi might not knowing this. This information was brought to knowledge by a person named Namal Kumar who had been working on the security of Sirisena.
All details including India's plan to kill Sirisena and the telephonic conversations were saved in his Huawei mobile phone but somehow due to a phone bug, the evidence got deleted. With suspicion of hackers, the Sri Lankan government is planning to investigate the case further and contact Huawei for gathering the lost data.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?