A plan to assassinate Sri Lankan president Sirisena has been exposed thanks to a Huawei phone. Last week Sri Lanka government had accused that India was planning to assassinate Sri Lankan president Sirisena and this had created a huge issue in the political fraternity.
It was accused that India's RAW agency was instrumental in plotting the assassination of President Sirisena and that Prime Minister Narendra Modi might not knowing this. This information was brought to knowledge by a person named Namal Kumar who had been working on the security of Sirisena.
All details including India's plan to kill Sirisena and the telephonic conversations were saved in his Huawei mobile phone but somehow due to a phone bug, the evidence got deleted. With suspicion of hackers, the Sri Lankan government is planning to investigate the case further and contact Huawei for gathering the lost data.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu