Hyderabad sources reported that the leaders of Prajakutami allies held discussions on Friday till late night and came to an understanding on seats adjustment. Meanwhile, TPCC chief N. Uttam Kumar Reddy rushed to Delhi on Saturday evening after being summoned by the high command. According to sources, the Congress will contest 90 seats out the total 119 in the state, the TD will get 16 including three in the Old City and the TJS will be given 10 seats including two from the Old City and the CPI will be given three.
Meanwhile one leader from each party will be taken into the Cabinet and further in the MLC elections, the TD, TJS and CPI will be given some seats. In the GHMC limits Kukatpally and Serilimgampally will be allotted to the TD and Malkajgiri to the TJS.
Furthermore due to a delay in seat adjustment, the announcement candidates were being delayed. Moreover there was a gentlemen’s agreement not to announce candidates till the talks over seats were finalized. Hence the alliance is expected to announce its list of candidates on November 1 and the high command is worried over delaying announcing of party candidates as the TRS candidates are in the field. Mahakutami leaders including TS TD president L. Ramana, CPI leaders Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy and K. Narayana met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu in Delhi.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli