Hyderabad sources reported that the leaders of Prajakutami allies held discussions on Friday till late night and came to an understanding on seats adjustment. Meanwhile, TPCC chief N. Uttam Kumar Reddy rushed to Delhi on Saturday evening after being summoned by the high command. According to sources, the Congress will contest 90 seats out the total 119 in the state, the TD will get 16 including three in the Old City and the TJS will be given 10 seats including two from the Old City and the CPI will be given three.
Meanwhile one leader from each party will be taken into the Cabinet and further in the MLC elections, the TD, TJS and CPI will be given some seats. In the GHMC limits Kukatpally and Serilimgampally will be allotted to the TD and Malkajgiri to the TJS.
Furthermore due to a delay in seat adjustment, the announcement candidates were being delayed. Moreover there was a gentlemen’s agreement not to announce candidates till the talks over seats were finalized. Hence the alliance is expected to announce its list of candidates on November 1 and the high command is worried over delaying announcing of party candidates as the TRS candidates are in the field. Mahakutami leaders including TS TD president L. Ramana, CPI leaders Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy and K. Narayana met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu in Delhi.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!