Hyderabad sources reported that the leaders of Prajakutami allies held discussions on Friday till late night and came to an understanding on seats adjustment. Meanwhile, TPCC chief N. Uttam Kumar Reddy rushed to Delhi on Saturday evening after being summoned by the high command. According to sources, the Congress will contest 90 seats out the total 119 in the state, the TD will get 16 including three in the Old City and the TJS will be given 10 seats including two from the Old City and the CPI will be given three.
Meanwhile one leader from each party will be taken into the Cabinet and further in the MLC elections, the TD, TJS and CPI will be given some seats. In the GHMC limits Kukatpally and Serilimgampally will be allotted to the TD and Malkajgiri to the TJS.
Furthermore due to a delay in seat adjustment, the announcement candidates were being delayed. Moreover there was a gentlemen’s agreement not to announce candidates till the talks over seats were finalized. Hence the alliance is expected to announce its list of candidates on November 1 and the high command is worried over delaying announcing of party candidates as the TRS candidates are in the field. Mahakutami leaders including TS TD president L. Ramana, CPI leaders Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy and K. Narayana met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu in Delhi.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights