Accordingly Allu Arjun is likely to campaign for Telugu Desam Party in Telangana. Allu Ajrun's father-in-law and educationist Kancharla Chandrasekhar Reddy, father of Allu Sneha Reddy, is likely to contest from TDP i.e. Mahakutami candidate from Ibrahimpatnam and Bunny is likely to campaign for his father-in-law in the constituency. Meanwhile Chandrasekhar Reddy was supposed to contest from TRS from Ibrahmipatnam. Presently he is now looking to join TDP to contest against the sitting MLA Manchireddy Kishan Reddy.
Previously in 2014, Chandrasekhar Reddy had unsuccessfully contested from TRS and the then TDP candidate Manchireddy Kishan Reddy emerged victorious against Chandrasekhar Reddy. However, as part of KCR's Operation Akarsh, Manchireddy had joined TRS and KCR has decided to give ticket to Manchireddy from TRS this time. But this time, Chandrasekhar Reddy is very keen on winning against Manchireddy who is facing the anti-incumbency.
Hence that's why Chandrasekhar wants to rope in Allu Arjun as his star campaigner. Presently this is expected to come in handy for TDP and grand alliance. Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, Chiranjeevi family is backing TRS, Allu Arjun's move to support TDP may come as a big political development and mega family may subdue this and may say it as a special case, but mega fans may divide given the political affiliations.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers