Accordingly Allu Arjun is likely to campaign for Telugu Desam Party in Telangana. Allu Ajrun's father-in-law and educationist Kancharla Chandrasekhar Reddy, father of Allu Sneha Reddy, is likely to contest from TDP i.e. Mahakutami candidate from Ibrahimpatnam and Bunny is likely to campaign for his father-in-law in the constituency. Meanwhile Chandrasekhar Reddy was supposed to contest from TRS from Ibrahmipatnam. Presently he is now looking to join TDP to contest against the sitting MLA Manchireddy Kishan Reddy.
Previously in 2014, Chandrasekhar Reddy had unsuccessfully contested from TRS and the then TDP candidate Manchireddy Kishan Reddy emerged victorious against Chandrasekhar Reddy. However, as part of KCR's Operation Akarsh, Manchireddy had joined TRS and KCR has decided to give ticket to Manchireddy from TRS this time. But this time, Chandrasekhar Reddy is very keen on winning against Manchireddy who is facing the anti-incumbency.
Hence that's why Chandrasekhar wants to rope in Allu Arjun as his star campaigner. Presently this is expected to come in handy for TDP and grand alliance. Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, Chiranjeevi family is backing TRS, Allu Arjun's move to support TDP may come as a big political development and mega family may subdue this and may say it as a special case, but mega fans may divide given the political affiliations.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu