Kareena is seen striking a confident and elegant pose in a pretty peach embroidered high-neck kurta with a pair of pearl drop earrings. Hair held back in a perfect bun, she completed the look with classic smoky-eye makeup.
When it comes to acing the ethnic look with utmost grace, one name that always flashes immediately is Deepika Padukone. The actress recently attended legendary actress Hema Malini's book launch event and stunned the audience with her elegant appearance.
Sonam Kapoor is known as a style icon for a reason. With her impeccable sense of fashion and unique taste in dressing, the diva sure stands as a trendsetter for the current generation. Here’s one more picture to strengthen the argument in her favor. Sonam posted a picture on Instagram, where she's seen donning an off-white lehenga with golden motifs. Hair loosely gathered in a low bun, she completed the look with a traditional golden maang tika and choker.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu