A recent incident of a physically challenged person saving lives of thousands of people in Karnataka has come across as a surprise for many. Krishna Pujari belongs to Karnataka's Udupi district's Korangapathi village, and he is 56 years old. Last year, due to a neurological issue, one of his legs had got non functional, and after treatment, he had started to walk with the help of a walking stick.
He used to take walking sessions at Brahmasthana area, and his habit had been to walk nearby the railway track in the area, as advised by his doctors. In a similar way as he was walking on the tracks, he had observed a huge crack on the track, and immediately as he did not find anyone to help, and without even a mobile phone he was helpless.
However, despite his pain, he ran on the track for 6 kilometers and within 20 minutes reached the next railway station, and informed the officials there, and following this the authorities rushed to the station to repair the track, and this had saved the passengers of the train from Goa to Udupi which had arrived after 30 minutes.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?