A recent incident of a physically challenged person saving lives of thousands of people in Karnataka has come across as a surprise for many. Krishna Pujari belongs to Karnataka's Udupi district's Korangapathi village, and he is 56 years old. Last year, due to a neurological issue, one of his legs had got non functional, and after treatment, he had started to walk with the help of a walking stick.
He used to take walking sessions at Brahmasthana area, and his habit had been to walk nearby the railway track in the area, as advised by his doctors. In a similar way as he was walking on the tracks, he had observed a huge crack on the track, and immediately as he did not find anyone to help, and without even a mobile phone he was helpless.
However, despite his pain, he ran on the track for 6 kilometers and within 20 minutes reached the next railway station, and informed the officials there, and following this the authorities rushed to the station to repair the track, and this had saved the passengers of the train from Goa to Udupi which had arrived after 30 minutes.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal