DMK leader MK Stalin has said that once DMK comes to rule in the next election, the first action taken by the government will be the arrest of AIADMK Ministers and imprisoning them. Yesterday, MK Stalin had attended the marriage event of a senior DMK member, at Thirukadaiyur, and he had met many DMK cadres there. During his speech after the function, he had said that in the next election. DMK will emerge victorious and form the government.
He said people need not doubt on the election results. He also said that people must not think he was speaking for argument sake, and he will come to change the state of the government, which has been on the down side ever since the death of Jayalalitha.
Now, the Supreme court itself has ordered the re election for the constituencies of the 18 MLAs, and DMK is ready to face these by elections as well as the Lok Sabha elections, and will emerge successful, and the very first order after winning the elections will be arrest of AIADMK ministers, so that their corruption and atrocities will be stopped.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?