DMK leader MK Stalin has said that once DMK comes to rule in the next election, the first action taken by the government will be the arrest of AIADMK Ministers and imprisoning them. Yesterday, MK Stalin had attended the marriage event of a senior DMK member, at Thirukadaiyur, and he had met many DMK cadres there. During his speech after the function, he had said that in the next election. DMK will emerge victorious and form the government.
He said people need not doubt on the election results. He also said that people must not think he was speaking for argument sake, and he will come to change the state of the government, which has been on the down side ever since the death of Jayalalitha.
Now, the Supreme court itself has ordered the re election for the constituencies of the 18 MLAs, and DMK is ready to face these by elections as well as the Lok Sabha elections, and will emerge successful, and the very first order after winning the elections will be arrest of AIADMK ministers, so that their corruption and atrocities will be stopped.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly