DMK leader MK Stalin has said that once DMK comes to rule in the next election, the first action taken by the government will be the arrest of AIADMK Ministers and imprisoning them. Yesterday, MK Stalin had attended the marriage event of a senior DMK member, at Thirukadaiyur, and he had met many DMK cadres there. During his speech after the function, he had said that in the next election. DMK will emerge victorious and form the government.
He said people need not doubt on the election results. He also said that people must not think he was speaking for argument sake, and he will come to change the state of the government, which has been on the down side ever since the death of Jayalalitha.
Now, the Supreme court itself has ordered the re election for the constituencies of the 18 MLAs, and DMK is ready to face these by elections as well as the Lok Sabha elections, and will emerge successful, and the very first order after winning the elections will be arrest of AIADMK ministers, so that their corruption and atrocities will be stopped.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal