Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump is unable to participate as Chief Guest of India's Republic Day celebrations next year due to scheduling constraints. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi had invited President Trump for a bilateral visit to India during their talks in Washington last year.
Meanwhile White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders had, in July, said that Donald Trump has received an invitation to visit India, but no decision has been taken yet. A White House spokesperson told PTI on Monday, when asked about Donald Trump's decision on PM Modi's invitation "President Trump was honored by Prime Minister Modi's invitation for him to be Chief Guest of India's Republic Day on January 26, 2019 but is unable to participate due to scheduling constraints”.
Moreover it is said that the annual State of the Union (SOTU) address to both Houses of the US Congress by Donald Trump is likely to be around the time India will celebrate its Republic Day and the SOTU is normally delivered in the last week of January or first week of February. The spokesperson said "The President enjoys a strong personal rapport with Prime Minister Modi developed through two meetings and several phone calls and remains committed to deepening the US-India strategic partnership”.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?