Hyderabad sources stated that Congress star campaigner Vijayashanthi might contest from Dubbaka assembly constituency of Siddipet district in the upcoming Telangana Assembly elections. Meanwhile after joining the Congress party she declared that she will not contest elections but would work only to support the party and campaign for it in the Telangana elections.
As per report the seat sharing issue with the Grand Alliance is still a sticking point and rumors are that Congress might field her in the Dubbaka Constituency in the Siddipet region. Accordingly another senior Congress leader Muthyam Reddy, an old warhorse is a possible contender trying his luck again and he is seeking it for his son Srinivasa Reddy, should he be denied the ticket.
Moreover this has not gone too well with the Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS), as Prof Kodandaram and his party members are keen on a ticket for Chindam Rajender, as part of the seat sharing with the Grand Alliance. Furthermore in one of her statements, Vijayashanthi had mentioned that the seat of Dubbaka would be won by the Congress alone and that there was no scope for seat sharing in this constituency.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?