Chennai sources stated that decks have been cleared for the release of Tamil film Sarkar, starring popular film star Vijay, scheduled to be released on November 6, with the parties to a suit agreeing to resolve the issue over the story of the film in terms of a compromise arrived at between them. Meanwhile the parties to the suit viz., Varun, a story writer, popular film director A.R. Murugadoss, Sun Pictures and the South Indian Film Writers’ Association filed a memo of compromise when the suit filed by Varun came up for hearing before Justice M. Sundar on Tuesday.
Furthermore after recording the same, the judge decreed the suit and hence in his suit, Varun claimed that the story of the film Sarkar is a replica of his script titled Sengol and registered with the Writers’ Association. He sought to stall the release of Sarkar. Further in their memo, Varun and Murugadoss acknowledged that both their scripts namely, ‘Sengol’ and that of the movie Sarkar revolve around the same theme of a reform of the electoral process to weed out bogus voting.
Accordingly Varun undertook not to object to the screening of the movie Sarkar in its original Tamil language or in any language both in dubbed and in remake versions, now and in the future, where both agreed that the treatment of their stories were different and were fully entitled to enforce and to protect their respective rights as per the Copyright Act.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town