Chennai sources stated that decks have been cleared for the release of Tamil film Sarkar, starring popular film star Vijay, scheduled to be released on November 6, with the parties to a suit agreeing to resolve the issue over the story of the film in terms of a compromise arrived at between them. Meanwhile the parties to the suit viz., Varun, a story writer, popular film director A.R. Murugadoss, Sun Pictures and the South Indian Film Writers’ Association filed a memo of compromise when the suit filed by Varun came up for hearing before Justice M. Sundar on Tuesday.
Furthermore after recording the same, the judge decreed the suit and hence in his suit, Varun claimed that the story of the film Sarkar is a replica of his script titled Sengol and registered with the Writers’ Association. He sought to stall the release of Sarkar. Further in their memo, Varun and Murugadoss acknowledged that both their scripts namely, ‘Sengol’ and that of the movie Sarkar revolve around the same theme of a reform of the electoral process to weed out bogus voting.
Accordingly Varun undertook not to object to the screening of the movie Sarkar in its original Tamil language or in any language both in dubbed and in remake versions, now and in the future, where both agreed that the treatment of their stories were different and were fully entitled to enforce and to protect their respective rights as per the Copyright Act.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post