Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi hit out at his critics after inaugurating the statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel at Kevadiya in Gujarat on Wednesday. Prime Minister Modi in a veiled attack on Congress Chief Rahul Gandhi said had Sardar Patel not worked for unity “,” shiv bhakts" wouldn't have been able to pray at the Somnath Temple yesterday.
The PM said "Imagine for a moment that if Sardar Patel had not worked towards uniting the nation, Indians would have to get a visa to see the Gir lions and tigers and shiv bhakts would need a visa to do pooja at the Somnath temple people would also need a visa to see the Charminar in Hyderabad". Meanwhile this is not the first time that Prime Minister Modi took a jibe at Rahul Gandhi over his visit to the Somnath temple.
Furthermore Prime Minister Modi, without mincing words, shredded those who criticized the building of the statue. PM said "He is amazed when some people of our own country dare to see this initiative from a political view point and criticize us like we have committed a huge crime. Is remembering the country's great personalities a crime?". Accordingly Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the ideological mentor of the BJP, in a statement said, there should not be politics over the statue of Sardar Patel, who played a key role in uniting the country.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites