Even though you should get up early every day, on Diwali day, it is especially auspicious to wake up early, preferably before sunrise those who keep on sleeping till late on Diwali will not be blessed with the divine blessings of Laxmi.
You should always keep your house clean during the Diwali week. Make sure that your house smells great this Diwali and there is no garbage lying around. It is considered very inauspicious to shout or get angry on Diwali make sure that you keep your temper under control on Diwali and are nice to everyone around you.
It is said that on Diwali, any sort of drug abuse such as smoking and alcohol should be avoided. It is said that doing this makes the Goddess Laxmi very angry. Now, let us learn about a few things that you should do on Diwali. Make sure that you do not fight with your friends and family on Diwali makes sure that you have a positive atmosphere in the house and everyone is cheerful and happy.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town