As per report actor cum politician and Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan on Tuesday announced that he would undertake a train journey on November 2 from Vijayawada to Tuni in Andhra Pradesh's East Godavari district and called upon his followers to accompany him. Meanwhile in a press note, the JSP said that Pawan would board the Janmabhoomoi Express and speak at a public meeting which would be held at Tuni after his arrival.
Accordingly he is expected to stop at multiple towns and interact with the locals. Meanwhile the JSP said that Pawan would first speak to mango farmers at Nuzvid before heading to Eluru. Furthermore he also plans to speak to sugarcane farmers at Tadepalligudem besides textile workers at Rajamahendravaram and students at Samlakot and at Annavaram, he is expected to speak to Etikoppaka artisans.
After taking to Facebook, Pawan said, "Hello everyone, he invites you to interact with him on a train journey from Vijayawada to Tuni on November 2." The JSP said that the journey would begin at 1:10 pm and end at Tuni at 5:20 pm. Moreover Tuni seems to be a carefully handpicked decision by the JSP as the two districts of East and West Godavari are a stronghold of the Kapu community, from which Pawan hails. Protesters had set fire to the Ratnachal Express at Tuni, before they went on a rampage and damaged a police station besides police and private vehicles. Further he has lashed out at the state and central governments and said that he will contest all seats in Andhra Pradesh in the 2019 elections.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam