As per report actor cum politician and Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan on Tuesday announced that he would undertake a train journey on November 2 from Vijayawada to Tuni in Andhra Pradesh's East Godavari district and called upon his followers to accompany him. Meanwhile in a press note, the JSP said that Pawan would board the Janmabhoomoi Express and speak at a public meeting which would be held at Tuni after his arrival.
Accordingly he is expected to stop at multiple towns and interact with the locals. Meanwhile the JSP said that Pawan would first speak to mango farmers at Nuzvid before heading to Eluru. Furthermore he also plans to speak to sugarcane farmers at Tadepalligudem besides textile workers at Rajamahendravaram and students at Samlakot and at Annavaram, he is expected to speak to Etikoppaka artisans.
After taking to Facebook, Pawan said, "Hello everyone, he invites you to interact with him on a train journey from Vijayawada to Tuni on November 2." The JSP said that the journey would begin at 1:10 pm and end at Tuni at 5:20 pm. Moreover Tuni seems to be a carefully handpicked decision by the JSP as the two districts of East and West Godavari are a stronghold of the Kapu community, from which Pawan hails. Protesters had set fire to the Ratnachal Express at Tuni, before they went on a rampage and damaged a police station besides police and private vehicles. Further he has lashed out at the state and central governments and said that he will contest all seats in Andhra Pradesh in the 2019 elections.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure