In the case against Rafale jets dealing filled by former union Ministers Yashwant Sinha and Arun Shourie besides social activist Prashanth Bhushan, the Supreme Court has now informed to produce the Rafale dealing agreements. The Supreme Court bench headed by chief justice Ranjan Gogoi had heard the case petition filed by advocates ML Sharma and Vineeth Thanda against the Rafale jets dealing.
On October 10 the Supreme Court had ordered the central government to give a detailed explanation on this case in a sealed cover. The Supreme Court had dismissed the petition filed by the central government that the court should not take up cases against or dealing with sensitive things like security of the nation.
Following this, the supreme court has ordered the central government to furnish the complete details of the Rafale jets Dealing agreements within 10 days, as this case was essentially filed to expose the scam by the current government as 22600 crores worth 36 jets were acquired by BJP government for 58000 crores.
New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys According to sources Indian IT major Infosys has received cabinet approval to develop, what is being called, the next generation income tax filing system, which will cut down the processing time for returns from 63 days to one day and expedite refunds. Meanwhile the integrated E-filing and Centralized Processing Centre 2.0 Project of the Income Tax Department will be developed by Infosys at a cost of Rs 4,241.97 crore.
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp