Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated the giant Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue constructed in his home state Gujarat today. The statue was inaugurated with a grand event and celebrations all over the state. This huge statue has been named as the statue of unity and is located on the banks of river Narmada. This statue which is the world's largest happens to be opened on eve of the freedom fighter's birthday.
The foundation stone for this giant statue was laid by PM Modi on 2013, October 31. On eve of his 143rd birthday today his statue was unveiled and for making this statue since he was called as iron man of India iron was brought from every state of the nation to build the statue.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly