Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated the giant Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue constructed in his home state Gujarat today. The statue was inaugurated with a grand event and celebrations all over the state. This huge statue has been named as the statue of unity and is located on the banks of river Narmada. This statue which is the world's largest happens to be opened on eve of the freedom fighter's birthday.
The foundation stone for this giant statue was laid by PM Modi on 2013, October 31. On eve of his 143rd birthday today his statue was unveiled and for making this statue since he was called as iron man of India iron was brought from every state of the nation to build the statue.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome