Chennai Meteorological department director Balachandran had today announced that the North eastern monsoons have begun, and from Sri Lanka to North western Bay of Bengal, there is a low pressure trough existing.
Yesterday morning by 12:15, Balachandran had met the press and during his interaction he said the following:" Northeastern monsoons have begun in Tamilnadu and Pondicherry, and now due to the low pressure trough existing in Srilanka to Bay of Bengal stretch there will be constant rains.
There's an upward pressure rotation over Tamilnadu, and hence on November 2 and 3, there will be mild rains in most parts of Tamilnadu, and in coastal areas there will be heavy rains, with the speed of wind being higher. At the maximum in past 24 hours, Kelambakkam had registered 10 centimeter rainfalls".
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!