Chennai Meteorological department director Balachandran had today announced that the North eastern monsoons have begun, and from Sri Lanka to North western Bay of Bengal, there is a low pressure trough existing.
Yesterday morning by 12:15, Balachandran had met the press and during his interaction he said the following:" Northeastern monsoons have begun in Tamilnadu and Pondicherry, and now due to the low pressure trough existing in Srilanka to Bay of Bengal stretch there will be constant rains.
There's an upward pressure rotation over Tamilnadu, and hence on November 2 and 3, there will be mild rains in most parts of Tamilnadu, and in coastal areas there will be heavy rains, with the speed of wind being higher. At the maximum in past 24 hours, Kelambakkam had registered 10 centimeter rainfalls".
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli