The TN government has announced the timings during Deepawali festival day when people must burst crackers and celebrate. The decision and announcement on which 2 hours must be used by people to celebrate by bursting crackers has been announced by the Tamilnadu government.
Following several public interest cases filed in the Supreme Court, the Supreme court had given its verdict that in order to control pollution and protect the environment, the crackers must be burst by people only for two hours.
This has been strictly said in North India, that only 2 hours must be used for crackers, and a special facility of selecting which two hours to burst crackers was given to southern states, following which the Tamilnadu government has announced that people can burst crackers between 6 to 7 am, and between 7 to 8 pm on Deepawali day.
Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid According to sources a 33 year old woman in Hyderabad killed herself after she held on to her three year old daughter and jumped off the fourth floor balcony of her apartment in the city's Balajinagar area in Kukatpally on Saturday night. Meanwhile the incident took place at around 11 pm and the woman has been identified as 33 year old Padmaja. Police said that Padmaja and her husband
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging