According to sources in the past, CM Chandrababu Naidu had paved way for several fronts at the national level and yesterday, he created history yet again by taking a big initiative and although many in the past have tried for a Third Front or Federal Front call it anything, nothing has succeeded. Even KCR's move to join all Non-Congress and Non-BJP parties has failed miserably.
Meanwhile if this isn't enough, the likes of Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik and West Bengla CM Mamata Banerjee had even given shocks to KCR earlier, and whereas when it comes to Naidu, he is class apart from his peers. Furthermore being the leader of a regional party and leads a state that has only 25 MP seats overall, Chandrababu trying to lead a national front and trying to bring all Opposition parties under one fold, one umbrella is no joke. Moreover former UP CM Akhilesh Yadav himself telephoned Naidu and asked him to join all opposition parties at one stage says how many national leaders have faith on Naidu and his political expertise, wisdom.
Moreover Rahul wasn't so comfortable when he had met Chandrababu Naidu in Bengaluru during the oath taking ceremony of Kumaraswamy. Accordingly Rahul and Naidu stood next, but Rahul just greeted him that looked like an uncomfortable back then, whereas now, it's a total change as Rahul and Naidu together addressed a joint press conference at Delhi and so this is the beginning of Naidu 2.0.
Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet Sources from Kolkata stated that TD president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that parties opposed to the BJP would meet before the Parliament Winter Session begins December 11, instead November 22 as scheduled. Meanwhile he said the schedule was changed due to the ongoing election campaign in five states. Furthermore when talking to media persons after meeting
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!