According to sources in the past, CM Chandrababu Naidu had paved way for several fronts at the national level and yesterday, he created history yet again by taking a big initiative and although many in the past have tried for a Third Front or Federal Front call it anything, nothing has succeeded. Even KCR's move to join all Non-Congress and Non-BJP parties has failed miserably.
Meanwhile if this isn't enough, the likes of Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik and West Bengla CM Mamata Banerjee had even given shocks to KCR earlier, and whereas when it comes to Naidu, he is class apart from his peers. Furthermore being the leader of a regional party and leads a state that has only 25 MP seats overall, Chandrababu trying to lead a national front and trying to bring all Opposition parties under one fold, one umbrella is no joke. Moreover former UP CM Akhilesh Yadav himself telephoned Naidu and asked him to join all opposition parties at one stage says how many national leaders have faith on Naidu and his political expertise, wisdom.
Moreover Rahul wasn't so comfortable when he had met Chandrababu Naidu in Bengaluru during the oath taking ceremony of Kumaraswamy. Accordingly Rahul and Naidu stood next, but Rahul just greeted him that looked like an uncomfortable back then, whereas now, it's a total change as Rahul and Naidu together addressed a joint press conference at Delhi and so this is the beginning of Naidu 2.0.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure