New Delhi sources stated that after launching a fresh attack against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress President Rahul Gandhi termed the Rafale deal as a PM Modi-Anil Ambani partnership on Friday. Meanwhile when addressing a press conference, Rahul alleged that Dassault Aviation paid Rs 284 crore to Reliance Defense as the first tranche of 'kickbacks'. He added that the Dassault CEO is lying and by doing that he is protecting only one man who is running the country.
The Congress President added “The Dassault CEO had said the reason HAL wasn't given the contract was because Anil Ambani had land. Presently, it turns out that the land that Anil Ambani had was purchased by money given by Dassault". Furthermore when calling the Rafale deal an open and shut case, Rahul said that if an inquiry starts on this PM Modi is not going to survive it.
He said "Guaranteed. One, because of corruption. Two, because it's very clear who the decision maker was and hence it was Narendra Modi and it was a deal done by Narendra Modi to give Anil Ambani Rs 30,000 crore”.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly