New Delhi sources stated that after launching a fresh attack against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress President Rahul Gandhi termed the Rafale deal as a PM Modi-Anil Ambani partnership on Friday. Meanwhile when addressing a press conference, Rahul alleged that Dassault Aviation paid Rs 284 crore to Reliance Defense as the first tranche of 'kickbacks'. He added that the Dassault CEO is lying and by doing that he is protecting only one man who is running the country.
The Congress President added “The Dassault CEO had said the reason HAL wasn't given the contract was because Anil Ambani had land. Presently, it turns out that the land that Anil Ambani had was purchased by money given by Dassault". Furthermore when calling the Rafale deal an open and shut case, Rahul said that if an inquiry starts on this PM Modi is not going to survive it.
He said "Guaranteed. One, because of corruption. Two, because it's very clear who the decision maker was and hence it was Narendra Modi and it was a deal done by Narendra Modi to give Anil Ambani Rs 30,000 crore”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal