Hyderabad sources made a statement that presently BJP has fielded Syed Shahezadi, a woman Muslim candidate, to take on All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen top leader Akbaruddin Owaisi from Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad in the December 7 Assembly polls. As per report it was stated that Shahezadi was a leader of ABVP, BJP's students' wing, before making her electoral foray.
Akbaruddin Owaisi, younger brother of party president Asaduddin Owaisi, is a political heavyweight. Furthermore reports stated that he has been elected to the Assembly in 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014. Meanwhile he was the floor leader of his party in the recently dissolved first Telangana Assembly.
Accordingly the BJP released its second list of 28 candidates Friday. Moreover BJP, which is going it alone in the elections to the 119 member assembly, earlier released its first list of 38 candidates on October 20.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?