Accordingly in one his fiercest criticisms against the anti-BJP front, Prime Minister Narendra Modi termed the opposition's efforts to forge a 'grand alliance' as a "manifestation of dynasty politics." Meanwhile their fake unity was nothing but an election gimmick, he added. Reports added the Prime Minister took a dig at Congress President Rahul Gandhi, saying he was like a "lie machine" whom people do not trust.
Meanwhile when responding to a question on 'Mahagathbadhan', Prime Minister said "There is no need to panic or worry about their false propaganda. The people who lie are not accepted by society. People hate those who talk about negative politics, those who see bad things in goodness of the country, and those who abuse and insult the Army and they have to move forward on the belief of our deeds”.
Moreover the Prime Minister added that the public has to be reminded about the situation in the past. Modi said "There was dynasty and family rule and they are the people who have come to change the future of the country, but they are concerned about dynasty. Their concern is for their children. They think that if the BJP ruled the country for five or ten more years, what would happen to some 200 to 500 families, who had been at the centre of power for 70 years”. Further Modi's jibe on "200 to 500 families in India" on dynastic politics also targeted TDP and TRS as both the Chief Ministers of Telugu States have brought their sons into politics and are making efforts to push their growth in politics.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town