Accordingly in one his fiercest criticisms against the anti-BJP front, Prime Minister Narendra Modi termed the opposition's efforts to forge a 'grand alliance' as a "manifestation of dynasty politics." Meanwhile their fake unity was nothing but an election gimmick, he added. Reports added the Prime Minister took a dig at Congress President Rahul Gandhi, saying he was like a "lie machine" whom people do not trust.
Meanwhile when responding to a question on 'Mahagathbadhan', Prime Minister said "There is no need to panic or worry about their false propaganda. The people who lie are not accepted by society. People hate those who talk about negative politics, those who see bad things in goodness of the country, and those who abuse and insult the Army and they have to move forward on the belief of our deeds”.
Moreover the Prime Minister added that the public has to be reminded about the situation in the past. Modi said "There was dynasty and family rule and they are the people who have come to change the future of the country, but they are concerned about dynasty. Their concern is for their children. They think that if the BJP ruled the country for five or ten more years, what would happen to some 200 to 500 families, who had been at the centre of power for 70 years”. Further Modi's jibe on "200 to 500 families in India" on dynastic politics also targeted TDP and TRS as both the Chief Ministers of Telugu States have brought their sons into politics and are making efforts to push their growth in politics.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal