A shocking incident has happened in Uttar Pradesh, where a girl who had been working on a farm got bitten by a snake, and she was being rushed to hospital as she was shouting with pain. Immediately she was admitted to intensive care unit and she was being given treatment. Though she got back to life, she is still in ICU.
In such a situation last week she had been taking rest in the room in IC, and the hospital compounder Sunil Sharma entered the room, along with 4-5 people and forcefully injected an injection.
Despite her weak physical state the girl resisted but could not do anything, and as she had pushed down the injection, the men were angered, and they molested her, following which information was given to police, and with the help of CCTV evidence they were arrested. This incident has sent shock waves across the nation.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?