A shocking incident has happened in Uttar Pradesh, where a girl who had been working on a farm got bitten by a snake, and she was being rushed to hospital as she was shouting with pain. Immediately she was admitted to intensive care unit and she was being given treatment. Though she got back to life, she is still in ICU.
In such a situation last week she had been taking rest in the room in IC, and the hospital compounder Sunil Sharma entered the room, along with 4-5 people and forcefully injected an injection.
Despite her weak physical state the girl resisted but could not do anything, and as she had pushed down the injection, the men were angered, and they molested her, following which information was given to police, and with the help of CCTV evidence they were arrested. This incident has sent shock waves across the nation.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly