A son and a mother committing suicide as they could not repay their chit fund money have lead to chaos in Chennai. Amala john (60) and her son Joshua (29) belong to Koratur and Amala's husband had been working in Egmore as a security. Due to the misunderstandings with Amala, her husband was staying alone, and Amala was living with her son. For Diwali festival Amala had borrowed money from nearby people and had run a chit business and she had collected money from a total of 275 people.
Joshua had been helpful in managing the collection of money and maintenance of accounts. Joshua had invested all the money he had collected on stock markets. Unfortunately all the money invested had got lost due to losses in stock market, ad when people started asking their money, Amala and Joshua decided to commit suicide. They kept poison in the food for their dog, and later they committed suicide by hanging.
As they did not come out for 2 days, the neighbors saw inside and found they were hanging, and police later found a letter written by Amala stating they are committing suicide as they could not repay the money.
Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail? Reportedly Sasikala and Ilavarasi had a corridor to themselves in the Bengaluru Central Prison when they were lodged there in 2017 and they had free movement inside the prison and they met visitors for several hours at a time, completely against the prison rules. Meanwhile these were allegations made by IPS officer Roopa in mid-2017, and the one man commission that was constituted to probe her claims has vindicated her.
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates