Hyderabad sources reported that caretaker Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao came down heavily on the Telugu Desam Party and its President N Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile, when addressing a gathering organized for the minorities, he accused the TDP leaders of not doing much about the welfare of the state and further he also challenged Chandrababu to try and campaign in Telangana in the coming elections.
Furthermore when speaking to the public he also said that the Telangana Congress had lost all self respect and that their alliance would in no benefit the state. Reports added he said that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao taught him a lesson and sent him packing off to Amaravati and that if he tried to interfere with the people of Telangana they would disclose his wrong doings. Further he also told the people that voting for The TRS meant voting for progress and those previous leaders like Geetha Reddy and Narsa Reddy had done nothing for the people of Gajwel. KCR had brought in change that was not to be seen in the last 50 years.
Moreover the Minister spoke at length about the various welfare schemes initiated by the TRS to improve the lives of neglected sections including the pension schemes for the Beedi workers and that more than Rs 250 crores was spent for the development of Gajwel and clearly stated that voting for TRS would mean voting for development.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!