Hyderabad sources reported that caretaker Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao came down heavily on the Telugu Desam Party and its President N Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile, when addressing a gathering organized for the minorities, he accused the TDP leaders of not doing much about the welfare of the state and further he also challenged Chandrababu to try and campaign in Telangana in the coming elections.
Furthermore when speaking to the public he also said that the Telangana Congress had lost all self respect and that their alliance would in no benefit the state. Reports added he said that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao taught him a lesson and sent him packing off to Amaravati and that if he tried to interfere with the people of Telangana they would disclose his wrong doings. Further he also told the people that voting for The TRS meant voting for progress and those previous leaders like Geetha Reddy and Narsa Reddy had done nothing for the people of Gajwel. KCR had brought in change that was not to be seen in the last 50 years.
Moreover the Minister spoke at length about the various welfare schemes initiated by the TRS to improve the lives of neglected sections including the pension schemes for the Beedi workers and that more than Rs 250 crores was spent for the development of Gajwel and clearly stated that voting for TRS would mean voting for development.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli