In the second T20 match between India and West Indies held yesterday, Windies lost the match by 71 runs. During a crucial part of the Match, West Indies player Kieron Pollard had been obstructed Indian bowler Jasprit Bumrah and this act of Pollard had been criticized. Yesterday none of the West Indies players played well and none of the batsmen including Kieron Pollard batted well in both the matches.
In such a Pollard activity has to lead to huge criticism. India batted first and scored 195 runs and chasing 196, Windies lost 4 quick wickets and were struggling with a poor run rate. During 11th over Pollard had hit a ball bowled by Bumrah and when he tried to catch, Pollard obstructed him by rubbing over him.
However, Bumrah managed to take the catch and this act of Pollard has been under criticism. Incidentally, both Bumrah and Pollard were part of Mumbai Indians.
Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli Jeff Goodwin has been India's Bus Driver since the 1999 Cricket World Cup. Indian Cricket Team is currently having a tough time as they tour England. After winning the T20 series, India lost the ODI series to England. Now, the longer format of the game with the white ball is all set to begin on August 1st.
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams