Accordingly Actor Sruthi Hariharan, who has leveled charges of sexual harassment against south Indian actor Arjun Sarja, recorded her statement before the magistrate on Wednesday. Meanwhile her statement comes two days after Arjun Sarja appeared before Bengaluru’s Cubbon Park Police for questioning in connection with the case.
As per report Sruthi Hariharan has lodged a complaint against Arjun accusing him of sexually harassing her on the sets of the movie Vismaya. Furthermore denying all allegations against him, Arjun Sarja moved the Karnataka High Court seeking protection from arrest. Karnataka High Court had directed police not to arrest him until November 14. Earlier on October 20, Sruthi had posted a long Facebook message detailing the alleged sexual assault she faced from Arjun Sarja during the rehearsal of a romantic scene on the movie sets.
Moreover she added that the sexual harassment continued, with Arjun Sarja suggesting changes to the scene. "Before she could react, he again pulled her very close and moved his hand behind her back, asking the director 'whether we can improvise like this in the scene.' She immediately went to the director and told him she cannot work like this as all his gestures/acts are intended to insult her modesty and all his advances, physical contact is nothing but explicit sexual overtures.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal