Hyderabad sources stated that both Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi and his younger brother and All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) floor leader in the recently dissolved, Telangana legislative assembly, Akbaruddin Owaisi, have hit the campaign trail hard to ensure the victory of MIM candidates in the city and elsewhere. Recently Asaduddin Owaisi has been seen as the voice of the local Muslim community.
Furthermore as for Akbaruddin Owaisi, he is seen as more of a firebrand leader than his MP brother and is equally important as a spearhead of the AIMIM in the elections to be held in Telangana on December 7. Accordingly the MIMM floor leader has also been participating in interactive sessions with constituents and the first of these was held at the Habeeb-e-Millat Political Research Centre at the auditorium in Owaisi Hospital.
Moreover a housing board and industrial development corporation for the minorities are on the anvil, Owaisi said about his plans for the Muslim community. Further AIMIM leader also outlined his plans for development of infrastructure facilities, healthcare and education in his own constituency, as also other ones where his party strove to work for the improvement of conditions for the Muslim community.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?