Accordingly unemployment and the underwhelming rate of creation of new jobs have been the two most crucial challenges that have been posing a huge threat to the NDA government for the last 4 years. Meanwhile unemployment could well be a major factor that will decide the fate of the ruling party in the upcoming general elections.
Furthermore in a shocking report released by the
International Labour Organization (ILO), India has 18.6 million unemployed
youths in 2018. Reports added the number could rise up to 18.9 million by 2019.
Since 2016, the unemployment rate in the country has been 3.5%, and it is
expected to remain the same in 2018 and 2019.
Further the ILO listed out lack of quality educational institutions, lack of strong aptitude and skills and Indian students opting for International universities as the main factors that are resulting in the poor employment rate in the country. Reportedly the World Bank red flagged India and asked the government to create at least 8.1 million jobs a year to match up to the employment rate of the country.
Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment! DMK treasurer Duraimurugan has said that, Rahul gandhi will get the posts whenever he makes a visit to Chennai, and made the whole stage filled with hearty smiles. Following the unveiling of Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's statue, a grand meeting was planned at the Channai Royaetta YMCA grounds, and this event was attended by the leader of united progressive alliance, Sonia Gandhi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat