In connection with the illegal telecom connection case, the Chennai high court has rejected the petition to dismiss the case, filed by the Maran brothers. During the previous government of Congress at the center, Dayanidhi Maran had been the telecom minister and during that time he had misused his power by having an illegal telecom exchange in his residence in boat club area.
This was used by him for his Brother Kalanidhi Maran's sun groups. CBI has said that this lead to a loss of more than 1 crore and 79 lakhs for the central government.
While the Maran brothers were released by Chennai High court, CBI had appealed against and again filed a case following which Maran brothers demanded rejection of case in another plea. The court dismissed the plea of Maran brothers asking CBI to file a separate new case.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls