Chennai sources stated that BJP state president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has said the non-BJP alliance being attempted by TDP supreme and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will impact neither the State nor national politics. Meanwhile she claimed that Mr. Chandrababu Naidu was going around the country meeting various political party leaders and created an illusion that he was stitching a mega alliance ahead of the Lok Sabha election next year.
Earlier on Friday after meeting DMK president M. K. Stalin (at the Alwarpet residence) the CM gave the impression that he was attempting to forge a major alliance. Dr. Tamilisai said “But the truth is he is only meeting all those leaders who are already opposed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi”.
Moreover she ridiculed TNCC chief Su. Thirunavukkarasar for indulging in petty squabbles within his party and said he did not seem to know anything about demonetization. She remarked “Thirunavukkarasar leads a protest agitation (against demonetization) in the city on Friday but speaks targeting his own party colleague E. V. K. S. Elangovan (former TNCC chief). He is involved only in internal bickering and doesn’t seem to know anything about national issues”.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?