An ADMK member who had sexually abused a 7 year old girl had been ousted from the party by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneer Selvam. Meeraan mydeen had been the secretary of Quaide Millath government school in Azhwarthoppu in Trichy.
Since he was not feeling well, he had deputed ADMK ward member Salim in his post. Salim was 50 years old. Recently he has sexually misbehaved with a 7 year old girl studying 2nd standard in the school. Following this her relatives thrashed him brutally and a case was filed in Srirangam police station in posco act.
Now it has been announced by chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy and deputy chief minister O Panneer Selvam that he's been removed from ADMK for his misconduct and acting against party principles.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?