An ADMK member who had sexually abused a 7 year old girl had been ousted from the party by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneer Selvam. Meeraan mydeen had been the secretary of Quaide Millath government school in Azhwarthoppu in Trichy.
Since he was not feeling well, he had deputed ADMK ward member Salim in his post. Salim was 50 years old. Recently he has sexually misbehaved with a 7 year old girl studying 2nd standard in the school. Following this her relatives thrashed him brutally and a case was filed in Srirangam police station in posco act.
Now it has been announced by chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy and deputy chief minister O Panneer Selvam that he's been removed from ADMK for his misconduct and acting against party principles.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls