Sources from Beijing made a statement that the 55 km bridge that opened last month connects the mainland province of Guangdong with Hong Kong and Macao. Fang Zheng, vice general manager of the WLAN office of ZTE Corp., the bridge's network operator said "The Hong Kong Zhuhai Macao Bridge now has good coverage of 4G service".
According to the constructors "Experts and workers have overcome the difficulties of a complex construction environment and the lack of an optical fibre to provide tailored 4G solutions for the bridge and prepare for the future upgrading of 5G service." Meanwhile experts and workers extended the coverage area of the optical fibre to 20 km, double the conventional maximum onshore coverage of 10 km, to ensure the full coverage of network signal along the bridge.
Moreover the bridge was now ready for the access of Internet of Things, a major business to be achieved by 5G technology, according to Fang. Accordingly from the very beginning, the technological base needed for 5G has been considered in terms of network architecture, room for 5G station and the installment of fibre.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!