Sources from Beijing made a statement that the 55 km bridge that opened last month connects the mainland province of Guangdong with Hong Kong and Macao. Fang Zheng, vice general manager of the WLAN office of ZTE Corp., the bridge's network operator said "The Hong Kong Zhuhai Macao Bridge now has good coverage of 4G service".
According to the constructors "Experts and workers have overcome the difficulties of a complex construction environment and the lack of an optical fibre to provide tailored 4G solutions for the bridge and prepare for the future upgrading of 5G service." Meanwhile experts and workers extended the coverage area of the optical fibre to 20 km, double the conventional maximum onshore coverage of 10 km, to ensure the full coverage of network signal along the bridge.
Moreover the bridge was now ready for the access of Internet of Things, a major business to be achieved by 5G technology, according to Fang. Accordingly from the very beginning, the technological base needed for 5G has been considered in terms of network architecture, room for 5G station and the installment of fibre.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?